The Chalfont St Giles Youth Club has its origins in the aftermath of the Second World War when the local people felt that there were too few safe areas for young people to play or spend time in the village. In 1945 a local farmer donated land on Narcot Lane in the Three Households area of the village, to be held in Trust for the youth of the parish, and soon after his brother donated the building materials necessary for a hall. Local people and voluntary organisations built the hall during 1948 and 1949 and it opened in August 1950 as a Youth Club. From the start the Club received significant support from the Bucks Association of Boys Clubs (BABC). The Youth Club has been in continuous use (other than during the 2002 renovation) since 1950.
In October 2002 a major storm destroyed much of the roof and during repair work it was discovered that asbestos had been used in the construction. The insurers considered that it may be better to demolish the hall at that point but it was recognised locally as an important and well-used asset and a fund raising campaign was launched to repair it.
The project in 2002 did not just repair the roof but fully renovated the hall, which had not had any significant work done to it since it had opened.
The 2002 renovation project was well supported by Thames Valley Police, Chalfont St Giles Parish Council, Chiltern District Council and Buckinghamshire County Council. The hall was re-opened in June 2003 by the then Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire, Sir Nigel Mobbs, who remarked on the significant achievement of local people in repairing and re-opening the Hall. The Youth Club became a registered charity in 2004 at which time Action4Youth took over from BABC as Custodian Trustees.